Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania (MHS) seeks an experienced Physician Recruiter for the Mercy Physician Network (MPN) division. This individual will be responsible for the full-life cycle physician recruitment and on-boarding process. The position is full-time based in our corporate headquarters located in Conshohocken, and reports directly to the MPN Vice-President.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Identifying recruitment needs, position qualifications, and recruitment strategy; develops recruitment materials and cost-effective sourcing methods
• Developing candidate pipeline through working relationships with schools, residency programs & medical societies/associations, and collaboration with MHS Physician Liaisons on identification of physicians seeking acquisition/employment
• Pre-screening candidates, coordinating on-site interviews, face-to-face interviewing and collection of feedback from interview panel
• Engaging external recruitment firms when necessary; negotiates rates and contracts with such firms
• Maintaining data base of candidate information and development of physician recruitment metrics to measure success and plan for future recruitment initiatives
• Facilitating effective on-boarding of new physicians from offer through credentialing and orientation process
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years of recruiting experience with a minimum of 3 years in physician recruitment
• BS/BA degree in management, Human Resources or health administration
• Excellent skills in data base management, verbal and written communications
• Knowledge of Stark/AKS status
Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania is a diverse, integrated system, providing comprehensive health services and is comprised of four acute care hospitals, a home health care organization, a federal PACE program, Wellness Centers, and primary & specialty care practices. MHS is a sponsored work of the Sisters of Mercy and dedicated to being a transforming, healing presence in the communities we serve, addressing the diverse needs of our neighbors at every stage of life, and ensuring quality care is available to every patient regardless of their socioeconomic status.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.